Taking It to the Track
Preparing a car for the track versus the road can be a lengthy process. Here’s a look at a few modifications we’ve made along the way.
2014 Chevy Camaro Z28
Hand laid dry carbon fiber by Siebon\G5R
Hood with factory Z 228 heat extractor.
Front fenders 1/2" wider than stock.
Doors with factory power windows,locks and mirrors.
Core support cover.
Rear deck lid.
Pratt & Miller rear diffuser.
Dual element rear spoiler built to USCA specs by Good Aero.
Front and rear tow hooks.
Custom light weight outer door handles.
Paint is GM Z28 black candy with candy red ghost stripes on the hood and the deck lid.
C&R radiator with oil cooler.
Dailey 3 stage dry sump system.
Custom dry sump tank by Saldana Racing.
Oil catch can.
Detroit Speed solid engine mounts.
Spectra cold air intake.
Kooks headers with high flow converters.
Mast hand built 427 with RHS block and Black label heads.making over 720 HP.
PPG 6 speed seqential transmission with Lignenfelter electronics.
One piece custom drive shaft.
Optima battery with billet mount.
Misc. under hood hydro dipped carbon parts.
Suspension,Brakes and Wheels:
Factory Z28 wheels with custom billet center caps.
AP Racing 15 1/2 " 6 piston brake system front and rear using the factory Z28 coolers.
Complete level 3 Detroit Speed suspension with custom fit control arms for the Z28 electronic sensors.
JRI triple adjustable shocks with custom valving by Ultimate Performance.
light weight Chromoly front subframe.
Custom made Sparco race seats to match the factory Z28 rear seats.
Custom 6 point chromoly roll cage.
Impact 5 point race harness for use with a Hans device.
On board fire system.
Hydro dipped carbon panels throughout the interior.
Raymond's Performance built it in 8 weeks start to finish.
RS Motors built Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
Satin black wrap
Carbon fiber - splitter, canards, side skirts, trunk, CARBON FIBER DRIVESHAFT!
Forgeline mono block wheels, ceramic wheel bearings $2,200!
2.4 stroker engine, billet crank
Triple disc clutch
Turbo capable of making 600hp/500tq, 30PSI OF BOOST
Drenth sequential gearbox from Holland
Ceramic coated custom hand made exhaust - Jet Hot
Huge radiator, and inter cooler, oil cooler, anodized black custom built
All mounting brackets powder coated to match
Black titanium hardware to complete theme
Billet catch cans
Aero quip lines to match
Engine bay completely painted to match.. .
Completely new suspension, ball joints extended and steering links and one off prototype JRI shocks up to -5 degrees of camber!
Huge stiffer adjustable sway bars
Wilwood prototype calipers, rotors
Interior - seat upgrade
Carbon steering wheel, Carbon dash accents, Carbon instrument cluster, Carbon e-brake, custom pedals
AIR CONDITIONING BLOWS COLD!
Carbon trunk, rear wing, new carpet, battery box, Optima battery
2014 Camaro 1LE Modifications
· Complete DSE suspension with modified rear control arms for optional rear sway bars.
· JRI double adjustable coil covers, custom valved
· Hand fabricated front engine cradle made out of chrome moly tubing and custom fit for the electric rack and pinion
· Mast 427 680hp
· Dailey dry sump oil system with custom oil tank and plumbing
· C&R custom radiator with oil cooler using all AN fillings and plumbing
· Kooks long tube headers
· Custom 2 1/82” x pipe exhaust with Magnaflow mufflers
· CAI cold air intake system
· Quarter Master twin disc clutch system
· Rpm transmission with custom gear ratio’s and micro polishing
· GM Performance Z28 rear diff with oil cooler and HD axle shafts
· Custom 6 point roll cage made from chrome moly tubing
· Fire Bottle fire system
· Impact 5 point race harness
· Sparco race seats
· Traqmate data system and camera
· Custom enclosure of the remote dry sump oil tank in the rear seat area with cooler fan
· Carbon hydro dipped trim pieces
· Hand laid dry carbon fiber hood, roof, fenders, trunk lid and doors complete with power windows and door locks
· Carbon fiber front splitter
· Z28 light weight glass
· GM Performance Z28 rear spoiler with wicker bill
· Custom rear defuser with access doors for the rear shock adjustments
· Complete body wrap
· Front and rear tow hooks
· GM Performance Z28 carbon ceramic brakes front and rear with custom made cooling ducts
· Forgeline Mono block wheels with Michelin PS2 tires
The numbers matching 505hp 427 was removed and replaced with a Lingenfelter dry sump 427 680hp engine.
Sparco race seats and an Impact race harness was installed along with the track set-up on the car’s suspension.